Manual gearbox oil

Hi, I’d like to know if anyone has changed the manual transmission oil.

Since the car’s manual doesn’t specify the density, it only says Honda MTF2.

I know you’m only supposed to go to Honda and have them use the specific one, but sometimes I’le like to see what types of brands and labels are the market can be found and see the best option without having to go to the dealership/origin.

Many thanks! :ok_hand::shaking_face:

1 Like

Yo he probado dos el Amsoil y Ravenol ahora.
Me gusta más el Amsoil en la caja .
Es súper fácil cambiar en er 20min lo puedes tener listo sin desmontar gran cosa, solo la planthought}<channel|>{

2 Likes

Could you please tell me the exact model or name? I’d really appreciate it. :+1:t3::ok_hand::smirking_face:

1 Like

https://www.recambium.com/aceite-lubricante-motor/amsoil-lagarde-manual-transmission-synchromesh-fluid.html

2 Likes

Thank you very much :folded_hands: :wink:

1 Like

What exactly would be the Ravenol model?
Please, :folded_hands: thanks

2 Likes
2 Likes

Muchas gracias de nuevo​:pray::wink:

2 Likes

How much oil does it take? I saw a video where they put in two 1-liter bottles of Amsoil oil, but I just wanted to confirm hehehe

1 Like

According to the manual, 1.9L unless you have the Type R

1 Like

Awesome, thanks so much for the info!

1 Like