Honda y ford comparten el motor 1.0?

Buenas tenia la duda de si el motor 1.0 ecoboost 125cv es el mismo, lo pregunto porque para el motor de los ford 1.0 hay muchisimos mas componentes de aftermarket (por decirlo asi) que para el 1.0 de honda.
Perdon si es una tonteria la duda pero me gustaria saberlo, gracias de antemano.

1 me gusta

Ambos han sido desarrollados en colaboración con FEV por lo que comparten semejanzas.

A 1-litre, 3-cylinder Otto DI engine, which FEV presents at the Motor Symposium as a product of successful series development, was developed on behalf of a customer. The “HONDA 1.0l VTEC Turbo” is the result of a cooperation with HONDA R&D Co. Ltd., in which FEV was able to demonstrate its expertise from concept to series release. The new, 1-liter Otto engine is the product of notions of downsizing, which led to the engine being made smaller but more efficient. The result is a more powerful and, at the same time, much more economical gasoline engine with a maximum torque of 200 Nm. It meets today’s strict emission requirements of the target markets in China and Europe and is currently installed in the Honda Civic

The three-cylinder engine is designed for Ford vehicles such as the Focus, the B-MAX and the C-MAX. The engine will initially be offered with power ratings of 73.5 and 92kW (98 and 123HP, respectively), providing the power of the 1.6L four-cylinder, naturally aspirated engine in the Ford Focus. Both versions will deliver 170 Nm (125 lb-ft) of torque between 1,300 and 4,500 rpm, which is an improvement over the 1.6L engine. The smaller power plant also provides an overall weight reduction of approximately 20 lbs. According to Ford, the Focus with the 73.5-kW engine achieves CO2 emissions of 109 g/km.

Morrillu: luego viene el toque mágico del cliente al montarlo en un coche completo

3 Me gusta

Muchas gracias por la información, así ya tengo algo más de conocimiento.

2 Me gusta